Jacob and Nathan Labor day weekend Nathan and Jacob Labor day weekend. The beer can inspectors
Nathan and Jacob color
Pat post race with the "bean"
Mary,Jacob,Nathan, and Pat with the "bean" in Chicago
Wow, where did summer go. We must have been out enjoying it since I evidently wasn't keeping up with the blog! Since the last post Pat ran a half marathon in Chicago and is looking forward to the full marathon in October. Other then that we have done a lot of walking and wagon riding. we found a good loop around town that brings us to the drive in diner for dinner, to the library, then to the park and playground before we head home. The boys are continuing to get bigger and bigger, I never thought that I would be pulling them off the kitchen counters as they climb up. We are now a month away from starting day care and back to school for me. We are thinking that the boys will love this since the enjoy being with other kids and I'm sure that our next post will be all about this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment