Monday, August 6, 2012

Mom and boys do the ND State Fair

The petting zoo was by far the best part of the day for the boys. goats, goats and more goats!

Hello goat....I bet you want food.....hehehe.....can you reach it yet.....

right after this picture Jacob got a nose a little close for him!  Nathan knew not to turn his back to the cow!

"mom, can we have a pig?"

baaaaaaaaahhhhaaa

Nathan milking the cow!

Jacob milking the cow, and spraying mom with a lot of milk!

brushing the nice old cow!  I liked this too :)

the tractor peddal pull. Goooooo Jacob!!!! he pulled the weight 7ft

Nathan did a great job too! 1st place in the 4 year old division!!  I didn't get a picture of his pull becaused I was stunned by how far he was going!  27ft

we are the champs!

Do you see a gorilla trend with this kid :)

this was the 1 ride that they decided on. for $4 each, they got to climb up...and slide down.

can we say PIG RACES!!!! Jacob loves the pigs

0 comments: